Member service representative required by Pincher Creek Credit Union
Tuesday, 01 June 2021. Posted in Shootin' the Breeze
Member service representative
Pincher Creek Credit Union
The Member Service Representative provides customer service in the form of processing member requests for routine over-the-counter services as well as directing members to the appropriate position in the branch to receive other services that Vision Credit Union Ltd. provides.
Member Service Representative understands his/her role providing exceptional quality, positive, and friendly experiences to all members as well as consistent accuracy.
This is a full-time permanent position.
• Member Service Experience preferred.
• Excellent communication and member service skills are essential for success in this role. In addition, excellent ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• Attention to technical detail and proven ability to work effectively in a time sensitive and team environment is necessary for this position.
• Co-operative or Credit Union industry experience is a benefit.
• Salary range $35,350 to $44,440 annually
• Comprehensive benefits package.
Closing Friday, June 18, 2021
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Wendy Desjarlais, Branch Manager
Pincher Creek Credit Union Ltd.
750 Kettles Street Pincher Creek, AB T0K 1W0
Only those individuals invited for an interview will be contacted.